We’re going to let you in on a little family secret of ours – our house granola recipe! A staff and regular favorite, we have made all our granola in-house for many years now, and want you to be able to enjoy a little piece of our home in yours!
- 21 oz quick oats
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1.5 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 almond extract
- 1/4 cup dried apricots, diced
- 1/4 cup dried currants
- Preheat oven to 325*F
- Combine all of the ingredients except for the dried fruits in a large mixer
- Divide and spread evenly between two greased sheet pans
- Bake for one hour, stirring granola every 15 or 30 minutes. Less stirring leads to larger chunks.
- When cool, stir in dried fruits
- Sprinkle atop your favorite yogurt, or enjoy as-is!